Become a donor
Support HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V. in general or a special part of our projects as listed below with your donations:
- Editing a question in the online category "Questions & Answers" (10 €)
- Production of 500 flyer for FIRST LEGO League Explore or Challenge or RoboCup Junior Flyer (50 €)
- FIRST LEGO League Web presentation for 1 month (100 €)
- Power for the HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V. office for 3 months (150 €)
- Expenses for telephone during the FIRST LEGO League Season (250 €)
- 6 months of newsletter dispatch (400 €)
- Equipment for judges during FIRST LEGO League Final (500 €)
- Shooting the video presenting the FIRST LEGO League Missions (750 €)
Each donaton is used as permitted by and described in the articles of association. Every donor receives a donation receipt immediately.
HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V.
Passive membership for Förderverein HANDS on e.V.
Alternatively, you can support the work of HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V. as a passive member of our friend´s association "Förderverein HANDS on e.V.". Passive members want to support the aim of the organisation - supporting the work of HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V. and hereby the support of technical & scientific education of young people - by their membership. You do not run into further obligations except supporting us regularly with the annual membership fee. The height of it is your free choice but should be a minimum of 250 Euros.
Informal applications for admission as a passive member, please send to:
Förderverein HANDS on e.V.
With your informal membership application as a passive member please share the following data with us: name, surname, date of birth, address (invoice address if different), e-mail, telephone, yearly membership fee (choosable, min. 250,00 €), if you agree with the SEPA direct debit authorization please also share your bank details (bank, IBAN, BIC), enrolement for newsletter list yes/no)
Shop online for us
Support us easily through your online shopping tour via AmzonSmile or Gooding (only from Germany. Choose HANDS on TECHNOLOGY to be supported before you shop via those portals. Your shopping tour brings a donation for us which is funded by the online shop - you will not be charged extra therefore.